September and the return of fall - my favorite season.
- If you're in the Northeast, apple picking starts this month and is a great way to get outside and explore a local farm or orchard. My favorite up here is Gunnison's.
- Lake George Land Conservancy's Amy's Adventure Race is on October 2nd! Whether you're a runner, walker, or just up for supporting a good cause — sign up here.
- Did you catch my 1 Day Guide to Boston? Details on how I would enjoy a [museum] day in the city I used to call home!
- Just a few days left to catch Firelei Baez's oceanic installation at ICA Boston's Watershed location.
Places to Wander
- Last weekend I visited friends in Pittsburgh and as I city I used to live in, it holds a special place in my heart. Luckily, I was able to spend a lot of time in The Strip, which I rarely went to. Next time you're in the area, make a point to visit DiAnoia's Pane è Pronto for iced coffee and a pastry.
- Speaking of all things Italian, Italy is no longer requiring quarantines when visiting — verify your vaccination status and present a negative covid test when entering the country.
Things I'm Loving
- Last summer I revisited my love of watercolor painting and recently came across Shayda Campbell's youtube channel. If you think you can't possibly paint, she breaks things down in a way that you can actually achieve! Watercolors are forgiving and with just a few supplies you can be set up to create no matter how big or small your workspace is.