February — the month where we're deep into winter, celebrating Valentine's Day, and for me, it means birthday month!
Lake George + Adirondacks
- The annual winter carnival in Lake George started this weekend and runs all month long!
Boston + New England
- MFA Boston's Turner exhibit is now open
- I can't wait for next weekend when I'll finally get to see the immersive Van Gogh exhibit! (Limited tickets still available)
Places to Wander
- Unsurprisingly, I'm wishing for warmer weather or at least a break from the cold (two inches of ice covered the car the other morning — I love winter but not that kind of winter). If you're trying to figure out a quick getaway, Travel + Leisure's latest list. [And my tips for making the most of the weekend.]
Things I'm Loving
- It's my birthday month, so things are very food-related over here (aren't they always). If you're in the Boston area, make a stop at Tatte and treat yourself to one of their pastries and delicious drinks.